#Obamacare worked for her…
Why doesnt this have more notes? This is the first positive thing I have seen about about Obamacare.
My mom switched insurance and then a month later found out she had breast cancer and they told her it was a “pre-existing condition” and she had to pay for her treatment out of her own pocket. If Obamacare had been in effect she would not have to have taken on a second job to pay for her medical bills. Obamacare helps people, not companies, not the government, but the people who lived in this country.
Different types of ELF
- K-ELF: Lucky bastards who can go see SJ whenever they want. They're pretty cool (apart from Only13ers and sasaeng fans)
- J-ELF: Super devoted fans who are REALLY loved by SJ and the rest of the fandom. (They have the best cosplayers and fan waves)
- Taiwanese ELF: Cute little shits who come up with the cutest fan projects at concerts
- South American/ European ELF: Pretty awesome fans who get lucky every once in a while
- Any other international ELF: Super nice people who are forever sobbing over their computer screens
then went downstairs and continued life as normal in front of your parents